Adam and Beth's crazy world of fumbling through parenthood and trying to raise little saints
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Homeschooling Has Begun!
Thanks to the motivation from the wonderful ladies in my co-op, I am officially beginning preschool with John Paul this year. We are doing a delightful classical curriculum called Little Saints, which should lead into more classical education in the future. I enjoy it because it challenges me to improve my routines, gives me a project to work on, and helps me to work on being more disciplined and less selfish (ugh, I have such a long way to go). The best part is that John Paul LOVES it. He gets so excited and so intent on doing his art projects and learning games. The boy has some serious focus. Alayna loves it too and is trying her hardest to keep up with the "big" kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment